Will the Seahawks make the playoffs in 2010-2011 season?

Monday, March 29, 2010

Web 3.0

Well my friends the days of the decrepit and outdated web 2.0 have come and gone. Now we are in the age of web 3.0. This new dawn will mark a revolution in thinking and expression so that the world will experience a revival of unity and hope as I make money off of this venture. I will receive 10-15% of income received on the Internet as of May 10 when web 3.0 officially launches. You can expect increased joy and possible feelings of inexpressible happiness when web 3.0 is launched. No actual changes will occur but will find themselves more encouraged and possibly even more in tune with the global community after 3.0 goes public. You are welcome for this great gift I have given you and I hope that you enjoy it as much as web 2.0!

No comments:

Post a Comment